We respect your online privacy and are fully committed to safeguarding it while you are visiting our website.
We do not proactively collect personally identifiable information. We do not disclose, share or sell personally identifiable information submitted to us unless there is a valid judicial order.
No individual under the age of thirteen (13) may create an account on our website, provide any personal information to us, or otherwise submit personal information through our website (including a name, address, telephone number, or email address).
Below is a list of the types of information we receive:
• Automatically submitted
By accessing our website you automatically submit to us the IP address (which can be used to identify you), the name, version, and language preferences of the browser, the name and version of the operating system, the name of the website that referred us to you, and the list of files requested from our website, with dates and times of each request.
Read-only access to our website does not require submitting email information. Providing feedback, participating in optional surveys, and contributing content to our website require submitting email information.
We use integrated third party products and services on our website. These third party websites have separate and independent privacy policies.
• Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to gather general statistical information about our audience. You can opt-out Google Analytics using Google add-on.
• Google Advertising
We use Google AdSense platform on our website. You can set preferences for how Google advertises using Google settings.
• We encrypt most of our services using SSL.
• We restrict access to user information to our staff.
• We review our information storage practices to guard against unauthorized access.
• In the case of a data breach we will notify the users via in-website notification within 7 business days.
We agree to the following:
• Provide a clearly visible unsubscribe option in each email.
• Honor the unsubscribe requests within 10 business days.
• Not use misleading subjects or false email addresses.
• Provide the physical address of our business.
• Properly label our content age restrictions.
We do not respond to “do not track” signals.
• 10 days in the event of substantial changes.
• 1 day in the event of minor changes, such as grammatical fixes or style corrections.
The rankings, ratings, scores, reviews and trends expressed on this site are the opinion of are sole discretion of Hostinghour, and are based on its editorial reviews and user feedback. Hostinghour receives revenue from featuring companies on its site in cases when such companies offer a monetary reward for referring visitors.